Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Poison Ivy

Okay, my husband likes to do some of the Christmas shopping for the boys himself. I can understand it, after all shopping for toys is fun.

We were wrapping the gifts and dividing the pile for my oldest into Birthday and Christmas as he has a January birthday.

I came across this toy and after some discussion we put it aside for his Birthday. My son is turning 5. I think my husband is totally off his nut on this one. To put it mildly, I freaked when I saw it. My husband was surprised. He told me that this one had the most clothing of all of them. Did he forget who he married? I mean "what the F**k!"

I did a close up off her abnormal bossum. I think that it should be returned! Destroyed!

What do you think?

2 comments:

DD said...

I think I need to find a bustier like hers or she needs to ask for a refund from the plastic surgeon.

Not on Fire said...

After all these years of breastfeeding I would need the surgeon.