Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Weird Things Meme

I have been tagged by A Daily Dose of Zen to do a meme on six weird things about me. So here it is.

1. I don't really like chocolate. It is okay, but I get sick of it fast. I prefer dark chocolate to milk.

2. I think that sugar has a strong aftertaste and I don't like sweet desserts.

3. I can fall asleep mid-sentence, something which annoys my husband a lot. Especially since I start to make less sense as I drift off.

4. When under stress, I will talk in my sleep. One time I woke up my husband with "2X plus 2". I am such a nerd at heart.

5. Despite my lack of interest in sugary desserts, I could live on cookies, especially crunchy ones. And in keeping with my perve.rsity I often loose a pound or two if I go on a cookie binge. (You may curse me now, I understand.)

6. I have dog karma. Stray dogs will come to me and I have rescued many, including a wild dog.

If you are reading this, comment and then consider yourself tagged.

1 comment:

Morrisa said...

Ha ha! My hubby can fall asleep mid-sentence too! Annoying!!